You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Creating a service or VM
- have kustomized manifests
- creates IPv6 only, probably certificate enabled service
- external (???) proxy
- internal: could have a mapped IPv4 address
- pvc for storage
- rbd vs cephfs decision in general + per use case
- needs to be pointed to the service IP
- kustomized manifests need to be updated/annotated ("also this domain")
Get the flux binary, run:
flux check --pre
Fix any problems, then continue.
- bind / knot
- files in cephfs?
- IPv4 from outside (jool)?
- moving sample site(s)
- f.i. ula registry
- cephfs based pvc
- via mapped IPv4 for outside
- via routing -- might be able to includ bird (?)
- network mapping in kustomize, later netbox api?
- peers in configmap (?)
- pvc -> cephfs, s3, rbd?
- need to test resize
- can we use a crd/operator for this?
- Jool inside cluster
- Routed /24 or similar
- Distribution based on label(s) to pods/services
- Maybe using an ingress (+IPv4)
- Distributed over places?