Mirror of https://github.com/reyk/cloud-agent
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
/etc/resolv.confif it exists.
- Fixed usage.
- Added support for
-cto specify the probing order of different cloud stacks.
- Added support for OpenNebula's START_SCRIPT methods (user-data alike).
- Added support for OpenNebula's USERNAME method.
- Added support for generating a default user password and writing it into
- Fixed handling of OpenNebula SSH_PUBLIC_KEY entries with multiple keys.
- Improved documentation, added
- Added support for growing the root disk and its last partition (optional).
- Fixed OpenStack support.
- Fixed compilation with LibreSSL on OpenBSD 6.5 or newer.
- Fixed probing order and OpenStack with
169.254.169.254as the endpoint IP.
- Improved OpenNebula support.
- Added initial support for OpenNebula contextualization.
- Added support for setting a custom login user or "root" with
- Added support for writing
resolv.confand static network configuration.
- Fixed the generated pf rule that is loaded during cloud-agent operation.
- Fixed compilation with (old) OpenSSL releases.
- Fixed the user-data script by loading it from /etc/rc.user-data.
- Added support for user-data that is not base64-encoded.
- Added support for user-data scripts.
- Make the public key optional for stacks that supply a password (e.g. Azure).
- Fixed issues in the v0.2.1 release.
- Fixed issues in the v0.2 release.
- Added support for OpenStack and its JSON-based meta data.
- Added support for Apache CloudStack.
- Try to get meta data from
- Initial release with support for Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS EC2.