Not yet defined when this stuff happens - if you are interested in these features, the fastest option is to grab them and do them yourself.
All issues for this milestone are closed. You may close this milestone now.
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
Completed Issues (closed)
- Create cdist report
- update __postfix_master type to use new postfix features
- __ssh_authorized_keys should use group name not gid when fetching owners group from explorer
- support for 'exported resources'
- All types using static default values for parameters should use the new way of defining them
- Shell selection support via shebang
- cdist should cleanup when interrupted
- Prefix output of types/manifest with host
- Disallow object id "."
- Change --mode parameter to accept only numerical values
- Type __package_apt: Support selecting release
- Make state parameter optional for all types
- Type explorer: Don't error output if pre-requisites are missing
- __directory does not change ownership when directory exists
- __motd: allow reading file from stdin
- __issue: allow reading from stdin
- __postgres_database: Make parameter "state" optional
- Document stdin feature in blog and type documentation
- Export hostname via __target_host_name
- __debconf_set_selections: allow reading from stdin
- Type __rvm: allow to specify different rvm version
- __rvm_gem: make parameter state optional
- rvm explorer requires gemset to be present
- Add dry run option
- Correct permissions of explorer, manifest, gencode-*
- Order of execution